And so it was that 15 years ago, this January, that I, and my eldest daughter T1 (Lady Beatrix these days), joined the group of SCAdians residing in the area nowadays known as the Barony of Gotvik :)
It has been a glorious time (with a few months here and there missing) and to celebrate this, and push myself I set the bar high and aim to complete 15 different tasks in 15 categories (yes some might overlap..
- 15 pieces of largesse/favors (to be given to crowns to give out or by me) 1:15 done
- 15 bags 0:15 done
- 15 pieces of headgear 6:15 done
- 15 pincushions 0:15 done
- 15 pieces of decorations 0:15 done
- 15 dragons 0:15 done
- Try making 15 medieval dishes 0:15 done
- 15 blank scrolls 0:15 done
- 15 articles for Baronial Dauphinen, Principality's Silversparren or Kingdom's Dragon's tale 0:15 done (2 started on though)
- 15 blogposts 2:15 done
- 15 pieces of 14th c garb 2:15 done
- 15 pieces of 15th c garb 1:15 done
- 15 pieces of 16th c garb (i.e. "The red dress of DOOM".. although I have decided it deserves a better fabric than the one I've got..) 0:15 done
- 15 award tokens (I also started the "100 award tokens before Double wars" event on Facebook.. link will come..) 0:15 done
15 award recommendations(this is already completed and I recommended 31 people of awesome this time. Some have already received the awards too!) 31:15 done!
Bonus track from my "fans"/cheerleaders of doom..
- Try 15 different meads
- Make 15 different pancakes
- Visit 15 events
- Display/Compete in 15 A&S displays/competitions
- Learn 15 medieval dances
- Help 15 newcomers (np!)
- Host 15 SCA meetings in Halmstad (on the way!)
- Get to know 15 newcomers at events (great idea!)
- Learn 15 new things (some stuff on my lists are new to me..)
- Make 15 medieval sweets
- Make 15 medieval sewing needles
- Write 15 thank you letters/notes
As I make the blogposts about the different categories I'll link them here too :)
P.s. Started with a Bullet Journal as some of you may recognise.. DRUG!! D.s.